The following is a brief overview of the steps involved in the Patent™ implant procedure:
• Create a general plan for implant placement using basic implantology principles.
• After analyzing the x-rays and intraoral conditions, you determine the necessary length and diameter of the implant.
• The implant placement can be a flapless procedure with a soft-tissue punch. After preparing the osteotomy, you place the implant into the bone, with the transmucosal part resting on the crest of the bone.
• Cement the glass fiber post into the implant’s integrated abutment, and prepare the core with high-speed cutting tools and water cooling.
• Take an impression of the preparation.
• Cement the final dental crown on the glass fiber post.