Designed for long-term oral health
The ferrule effect
The correct implant position
Proven by science
1. Rompen E. The impact of the type and configuration of abutments and their (repeated) removal on the attachment level and marginal bone. Eur J Oral Implantol. 2012;5 Suppl:S83-90. PMID: 22834397
2. Becker J, John G, Becker K, Mainusch S, Diedrichs G, Schwarz F. Clinical performance of two-piece zirconium implants in the posterior mandible and maxilla: a prospective cohort study over 2 years. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 28, 2017, 29–35. doi: 10.1111/clr.12610
3. Brüll F, van Winkelhoff AJ, Cune MS. Zirconia dental implants: a clinical, radiographic, and microbiologic evaluation up to 3 years. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2014 Jul-Aug;29(4):914-20. doi: 10.11607/jomi.3293
4. Rauch N, et al. 2022. Two-piece zirconia implants in posterior regions: a prospective cohort study with a follow-up period of 9 years.
5. Karapataki S, Fahrenholtz H, et al. Peri-implantitis and zirconia implants: results after five and up to 12 years of function. In preparation.