Groundbreaking combination of design and material
1. Nothdurft, F. P., Fontana, D., Ruppenthal, S., May, A., Aktas, C., Mehraein, Y., Kaestner, L. (2015). Differential behavior of fibroblasts and epithelial cells on structured implant abutment materials: A comparison of materials and surface topographies. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 17, 1237–1249.
2. Glauser R, Schüpbach P. Early bone formation around immediately placed two-piece tissue-level zirconia implants with a modified surface: an experimental study in the miniature pig mandible. Poster presented at: Implant dentistry for all: honoring the past—treasuring the present—shaping the future. Academy of Osseointegration 2022 Annual Meeting; 2022 Feb 25; San Diego, CA.
3. Brüll F, van Winkelhoff AJ, Cune MS. Zirconia dental implants: a clinical, radiographic, and microbiologic evaluation up to 3 years. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2014 Jul-Aug;29(4):914-20. doi: 10.11607/jomi.3293.
4. Becker J, John G, Becker K, Mainusch S, Diedrichs G, Schwarz F. Clinical performance of two-piece zirconia implants in the posterior mandible and maxilla: a prospective cohort study over 2 years. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2017 Jan;28(1):29–35. doi: 10.1111/clr.12610.
5. Karapataki S, Fahrenholtz H, et al. Peri-implantitis and zirconia implants: results after five and up to 12 years of function. In preparation.
6. Becker J, et al. Clinical performance of two-piece zirconium implants in the posterior mandible and maxilla: a prospective cohort study over nine years. In preparation.